Bupa Wellbeing Health Expenses for Teachers
The costs of even routine health expenses such as dental check-ups and eye care can quickly begin to add up, so it’s good to know that you can claim cashback up to the annual benefit limits on a wide range of everyday health expenses.
Whilst the odd prescription or routine dental check-up might not cost very much on their own, the everyday costs of maintaining the health and wellbeing of your family can soon start to add up. Bupa Eduhealth Wellbeing Health Expenses for Teachers has been designed to provide a simple way to help manage these costs – it’s also a great way to complement your EduHealth Essentials cover.
There is a choice of three different levels for both individuals and families. Whichever level you choose, you can receive cashback (up to your annual benefit limit) on a wide range of health expenses such as:
(Benefits based on level 3 cover)
- dental – up to £150 per year
- optical – up to £150 per year
- prescriptions – up to £30 per year
- chiropody – up to £150 per year
- physiotherapy/osteopathy/chiropractic – up to £300 per year
- consultations/diagnostics (enhanced for EduHealth) - up to £500 per year
- face to face counselling (exclusive for EduHealth) - 6 sessions per year