24/7 health advice & support line
Health at hand offers free and confidential information and support to EduHealth members and their families. You now have access to an experienced team of health professionals including nurses, counsellors, midwives* and pharmacists* on hand 24 hours a day to answer your health questions.
If you’re worried about any aspect of your health, or the health of any member of your family, you are only a phone call away from reassurance, information and advice.
Get the right advice, right away
The helpline provides unlimited telephone consultations with qualified health professionals in the comfort of your own home, any time, day or night.
The medical team have the skills and practical/professional experience to resolve your queries and put your mind at rest immediately over the phone. Where appropriate they will recommend you see your GP and in rare cases that you go immediately to Accident & Emergency.
With increasing pressure on GP’s to shorten appointments often there isn’t time to ask all of the questions you would like. With Health at Hand there’s no pressure to finish the call, you can have a relaxed conversation with the health professional and if you forget to ask anything, just call right back.
• 24/7 free and confidential helpline
• Advice and support on general health issues
• Qualified nurses, counsellors, pharmacists and midwives
• Latest information on specific illnesses and conditions
• Up to date treatments and medicines
• Advice with family concerns (new-borns, worries about children, elderly parents)
• Mental health support (stress, addiction, abuse, bereavement)
• Healthier living (exercising, eating healthily, smoking, back pain, cholesterol)
• Travel health (health advice when abroad, vaccinations and other health precautions)
• Medication information (talk to a pharmacist about prescriptions, medicines & treatments)
• Available for your family too
Call quoting EduHealth
24 hours a day 0800 003 004
*Please note pharmacists and midwives are available from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, until 4pm on Saturday, and until 12pm on Sunday.
Service provided by AXA PPP Healthcare.